ROTC Programs

If selected for this program, students attending Colby-Sawyer College may enroll in Air Force or Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of New Hampshire. Students should be aware that most ROTC courses can transfer credit. The registrar should be consulted prior to course enrollment. ROTC scholarships are offered on a competitive basis. Scholarships may pay full or partial tuition, mandatory university fees and costs for required textbooks for all courses. More specific information can be obtained by contacting:

      ROTC Recruiting Officer
      University of New Hampshire
      Durham, NH 03825
      or by calling:
      Air Force ROTC 603.862.1480 or Army ROTC 603.862.1460